Kids 6 to 12 are invited to explore Georgia’s wildlife, nature and history as they earn their way through three badge levels. Nature hikes, arts and crafts, water games and fishing are just a few of the daily camp workshops offered at Georgia’s State Parks. With more than a dozen Junior Ranger Day Camps offered this summer, kids can meet new friends as they build self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment. For a full listing of events, visit GaStateParks.org/JuniorRanger.
- Georgia State Parks Offer Budget-Friendly Summer Camps & Outdoor Recreation
- Events in June 2011 at Georgia State Parks
- Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites Events and Programs for December 2011
- Physician Assistants to “Prescribe” Healthy Hikes In Georgia’s State Parks
- Georgia State Park Events for February 2012