If you are planning an event – any event – in Gwinnett County taking advantage of Gwinnett’s parks and facilities is the way to go – from pools and parks, to an historic courthouse and recreation centers.
- Corporate Events – the county has event facilities that can seat small parties to places that can accommodate hundreds, with catering facilities in some places and outdoor grilling in others. There are indoor facilities and small and large outdoor pavilions that can be rented. Holding a small trade show or hobby event? The county’s award winning parks and facilities can help you with terrificlly well maintained facilities and plenty of parking.
- Weddings, Bar or Bat Mitzvahs, or other family event – You can host your wedding at one of the great parks with dramatic views and full kitchens available – or, choose to hold it at the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse. If you are inventive you can hold that special event anywhere within the county’s parks.
- Birthday Parties – a kid’s party can take place at one of the county’s great aquatic parks or pools (imagine the kids floating down the lazy river.) Available too, in some places, are art rooms, dance studios, gyms, skate parks, sand volleyball courts and more.
- Team Play or League Play – the county has dozens of ways your group can play and burn off steam, from skate parks and basketball courts to disc golf and tennis. It doesn’t stop there, because you can even rent baseball and soccer fields, or an outdoor roller rink.
- Senior Activities – the county has ways your senior group can enjoy senior centers that are made and welcoming to your group
- Musical Event – The county’s meadows or the Alexander Park amphitheater are available to rent for your event. The meadows available include: Tribble Mill Park, Rhodes Jordan Park, Deshong Park, Yellow River Park and Settles Bridge Park.
There are more ways to rent and use our county park system.
The county offers a variety of venues to suit every budget, every season and every gathering. If you have a special request to rent a trail, dog park, disc golf course, or other park space, call the individual park/facility.
Check out the facilities rates [PDF]