Swim Lessons Gwinnett County residents can register beginning 01/04, $50. Non-residents can register beginning 01/07, $70 ($20 added to fee for non-residents). Classes for age 6 months and up meet for 30 minutes two times a week (M,W or TU,TH) for 4 weeks. Class times vary. Each person may only register or be registered for one session and class at a time.
GCPR reserves the right to change class times and offerings prior to registration due to instructor and facility availability. Call individual facility prior to registration for exact class listings and Private and Semi-Private Swim Lessons. Visit www.gwinnettparks.com for a complete list of all class level descriptions, pre-requisite skills and parental assistance.
Session 1: 1/18-2/11 Session 2: 2/22-3/18 Session 3: 4/12-5/16
- Peachtree Corners Swim & Racquet Club Kids’ Triathlon
- January 21, 5:30-9:00pm – Kids Night Out, Bogan Park
- TAKE A SWING, IT’S NATIONAL TENNIS MONTH!
- Kids Night Out, April 29th at Bogan Park Community Recreation Center
- Triathlon Swimming Clinic May 8th, Bogan Park