Since 1985, America has celebrated July as the nation’s official Park and Recreation Month. This year we are encouraging everyone to “GET WILD” about parks and recreation! Grab a buddy and hike into Tallulah Gorge, paddle the pond at George L. Smith or play a game of golf at Little Ocmulgee. For ideas on how you can enjoy the many benefits of parks and recreation, visit nrpa.org/july, then check out our event calendar at GeorgiaStateParks.org/events.
- Two Nights, Two Glasses of Wine, and Two Free Breakfasts at State Park Lodges
- Next Saturday, Sept 26 is FREE in Georgia’s Beautiful State Parks
- Help your favorite Georgia State Park win up to $100,000!
- March Events and Great Weekend Rates at the Georgia State Parks
- Summer Cabin Staycations at Georgia State Parks