Did you know our state parks have a wide variety of rental cabins where you can enjoy the great outdoors by day, but sleep in a cozy bed by night? Seminole State Park is ideal for boaters because their newly renovated cabins are right on the water’s edge. If you love history, head to F.D. Roosevelt or Vogel where you can stay in cottages crafted by the Civilian Conservation Corps. For mountain lovers, treat your family to a stay at Cloudland Canyon where some cabins are right on the canyon’s edge. And, for exceptional privacy and trout fishing, the cottages at Smithgall Woods are sure to please. It’s not too late to book for summer vacation. Dogs are welcome in select cabins with advance reservations. For availability, check GeorgiaStateParks.org/reservations.
- Celebrate July 4th with Friends and Family
- Next Saturday, Sept 26 is FREE in Georgia’s Beautiful State Parks
- March Events and Great Weekend Rates at the Georgia State Parks
- Two Nights, Two Glasses of Wine, and Two Free Breakfasts at State Park Lodges
- Resolve to Get Outdoors & Fit in 2011