Gwinnett County Parks and Recreation’s Interactive Job Fair will give attendees the chance to learn about lifeguarding and instructor opportunities with the county.
It will take place Friday, February 3, 2012 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at the Bethesda Park Aquatic Center, 225 Bethesda Church Road, Lawrenceville 30044, 678-924-6334.
This job fair is for certified and uncertified lifeguards and swim instructors. The process takes approximately 45 minutes, parents are welcome to attend. Attendees please bring your swim suit!
- Aquatic Staff Job Fair, February 4th, Bethesda Park Aquatic Center
- Fall Festival Swim at Bethesda Park Aquatic Center
- Underwater Egg Hunt at Bethesda Park Aquatic Center, April 7
- Free Soccer Clinic for Players, Coaches & Parents on May 1 at Bunten Park
- Fall Baseball Registration with Grayson Athletic Association Online Until July 31, 2001