The City of Snellville will be hosting a Groundbreaking Ceremony to kickoff the first phase of the Briscoe Park renovation project on Friday, April 3 at 11 a.m. near Pate Lake at the park. There will be a short presentation followed by the official groundbreaking. Citizens, community groups and business owners are encouraged to attend. Engineering for this project is provided by HDR Engineering, Inc. and construction is being completed by Sparks Grizzard Construction. This project is funded by the 2005 Gwinnett County SPLOST program.
Please contact the Snellville Parks and Recreation Department at (770) 985-3535 for more information.
- SNELLVILLE ANNOUNCES CEREMONY TO CELEBRATE COMPLETION OF PHASE I IMPROVEMENTS AT T.W. BRISCOE PARK
- Snellville Days May 2-3 at Briscoe Park
- Snellville’s Third Annual “Autumn on the Green” Downtown Jazz Concert & Celebration
- Snellville Days, Saturday May 1st at Briscoe Park
- Lenora Park Aquatic Center