Looking for something new and fun to do this year for Cinco de Mayo? How about celebrating in the beautiful outdoor setting of the Duluth Town Green? On Thursday, May 5th from 5pm-9pm, enjoy food, drink, fun and flavors from Pure Taqueria, Chocolate Perks and the Déjà vu band! Look for the big white tent on Main Street. Downtown Duluth is the place you want to be to celebrate! It’s your chance to get a taste of what you will be able to enjoy downtown when Pure Taqueria opens its newest location on the corner of Main Street and Hwy 120.
This event is sponsored by The City of Duluth, Pure Taqueria and The Work Spot. For more information contact Jayne Madigan at 678-475-3512 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Boys Basketball Age 15-18 at Bunten Road Park, Duluth
- Duluth Festival Concert featuring the Swingin’ Medallions, September 11th
- Duluth Parks and Recreation: Photography and Guitar Programs
- Duluth’s newest event “NO REASON BLOCK PARTY” on the Town Green
- Duluth Parks: Guitar Lessons, Dog Obedience, Yoga, Finance, Etiquette and More