The Basketball season is underway. This league will be focused on students in grades 7 through 11. There will be one league. The cost will remain the same $145 for students that live in Gwinnett County.
Registration/Evaluations will be held at the Simpsonwood United Methodist Church gym on the following dates/times:
Saturday November 6th – 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Saturday November 13th – 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Heads up… last year we had to turn a few players away because our teams were full. Players will be accepted on a first come first serve basis so making one of the evals periods would be a good idea. If they are unable to make either of the remaining two evals, then getting the registration form and a check to David McGlothlin or Jan Spurlin will hold their spot. The registration form is on the pbcsports web site (check the Docs, Forms & Links tab). They will still need to be evaluated before they can be placed on a team.
We will hold two practices in December with games starting in January.
For more information visit http://www.pbcsports.org/
- Gwinnett Lacrosse League Began Registration Oct 1st for Spring 2010
- Roller Hocky Registration Open with Peachtree Booster Club
- CHAA Collins Hill Athletic Association’s Fall 3-on-3 Basketball
- Senior Boys Basketball Age 15-18 at Bunten Road Park, Duluth
- Norcross Youth Athletic Association, Football & Cheer Registration June 26th