Youth Track and Field Meet – Gwinnett Parks
The Youth Track and Field Meet will be open to all Gwinnett county residents ages 7-14. Participants may enter from 1-3 events, but no more than two in any category. Running Events: 50 (7-10 years only), 100, 200, 400, 800, and 1600 meter (11-14 years only). Field Events: Running Long Jump, Standing Long Jump, Softball Throw, and Shot Put (11-14 years only). $15/child; pre-registration required by 3/18, call 770.723.9516. Code: MPAB14103. Location TBA.
Saturday, March 28
- Fall Baseball Registration with Grayson Athletic Association Online Until July 31, 2001
- Youth Track and Field in Gwinnett
- Gwinnett Lacrosse League Began Registration Oct 1st for Spring 2010
- City of Sugar Hill Spring Youth Athletics
- Lightning Spikes Track Club in Gwinett County