Pinckneyville Park Community Recreation Center is proud to feature a breathtaking photo exhibition by renowned photographer Frank Sharp. The exhibition features photography from Frank and his wife Pearl’s travels to Cambodia and Thailand. Beautifully displayed, Frank’s exhibition includes photographs of the Angkor Archaeological Park 1,000 Stone Temple, the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Po and the city of Ayutthaya which is recognized internationally as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Frank Sharp is known for his spectacular photography from his travels with his wife Pearl throughout the world including Europe and Asia. Frank’s photography captures history and geography through the camera lens, bringing culture and traditions held within those countries to within an arms length for all to enjoy.
The exhibition runs from May 9, to August 5 and is open Monday through Thursday 10:00am to 9:00pm, Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm. For a chance to meet Frank, an artist reception will be held on May 12, from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
Pinckneyville Park Community Recreation Center offers classes in cultural arts, dance, martial arts, wellness, fitness and much more. The Recreation Center includes a pottery studio, dance/aerobics room, large community room with catering kitchen, indoor and outdoor classrooms, and walking trails that connect to Pinckneyville Park and the Soccer Complex. For information and rentals contact 770.417.2200
- Celebrate Older Americans Month with gwinnettcounty parks & recreation
- Run for Your Wife! Dinner Theatre, at Pinckneyville Park Community Recreation Center
- EXCLUSIVE ART EXHIBIT AT GEORGE PIERCE PARK COMMUNITY RECREATION CENTER
- An Engaging Affair Bridal Show at Gwinnett Historic Courthouse
- A LITTLE SUNSHINE ART EXHIBIT at Pinckneyville Park Community Recreation Center