Gwinnett Runners Wednesday Night Runs at Little Mulberry Park
The Gwinnett Runners Club will be running on Wednesday nights at Little Mulberry Park. The park has two 2-mile multi-use trails that are connected as well as a nice 4.5 mile cross-country trail. The park offers plenty of shade and should make running in the summertime more comfortable.
The club will be meeting at the Hog Mountain Rd. entrance which is located 3900 Hog Mountain Rd, Dacula, GA 30019 at 7pm.
The Gwinnett Running Club ia a running group in the Northern Gwinnett area, and membership is free. Registration prior to running would be suggested. They welcome walkers and runners of all abilities and styles – short or long distances, road or trail. Check out their calendar page to see the scheduled run times. Their group runs are currently in the Suwanee (the Greenway at 7:30am on Saturdays) and Lawrenceville area.
- Trail Run – Little Mulberry Park Saturday May 21st at 9am
- Next Christian Runner’s Club Group Run at Suwanee Creek Park
- Alexander Park Grand Opening on June 13
- LITTLE MULBERRY PARK RIBBON CUTTING AND CELEBRATION, July 15
- Third Annual Trail Mix Celebration on June 6!